Patrick took a moment from his workout at the gym to say, “It's time to play the Six once again, as we near the ...”
Leaving the thought incomplete, he went on, saying, “Last week, Call Me Betty of "Alphabet Soup Memes" was first to play. Congratulations, Betty!”
Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as "first to play," you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. PC or Mac? (You must choose one or the other.)
2. How much do you like one over the other, and what's the main reason?
It's mostly a matter of familiarity these days. Years ago, it was the inflexibility of the closed system of the Apple that turned me off.
3. What would be easier to do without for a week: your cell phone, your television, or your computer?
Of the three, I could do without the cell phone the easiest, followed by television and computer.
4. Take the quiz: Are You a Computer Geek?
5. What things do you feel more addicted to than your computer?
Nicotine, chocolate, bourbon, german shepherd dogs and my wife (Happy Anniversary, honey!) but not necessarily in that order, heheh. Please note that several of those I no longer consume or otherwise mess with ... but I'm still addicted.
6. If your computer has to go in for service and you're without it for a week, and you have the chance to log on at a different computer, which are you most likely to do first: check news headlines, check email, or update your blog? I'd check my email first, then put a blurb on my blog explaining my absence.