Sunday, April 29, 2007

Saturday Six - Episode 159



Sorry to be so late posting this week’s edition. I’m still on the diet, so maybe you’ll forgive me if I have food on the brain!

But first, it was Jude of "My Way" who was first to play last week's edition. Congratulations, Jude!

Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as "first to play," you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!


1. What’s your favorite kind of bread?
My personal favorite is pumpernickel bread, but what I eat most often is multi-grain.
2. As a kid, did you eat more warm sandwiches or cold ones?
Cold sandwiches – getting hot foods into a one room school house was next to impossible.
3. Which of the following side items do you most prefer with a sandwich: french fries, potato chips, or cole slaw?
Of the three listed, I prefer the chips. In reality, though, what I like is a dill pickle and a side of potato salad.
4. Take the quiz: What kind of sandwich are you?

You Are a Tuna Fish Sandwich

Some people just don't have a taste for you. You are highly unusual. And admit it, you've developed some pretty weird habits over the years. You may seem a bit unsavory from a distance, but anyone who gives you a chance is hooked!
Your best friend: The Club Sandwich

Your mortal enemy: The Turkey Sandwich

What Kind of Sandwich Are You?


5. If you could only use one of the following condiments, are you more likely to use mayonnaise, ketchup or mustard on a sandwich?
I use a light mayonnaise or a homemade mayonnaise if I can. Mustard I reserve for ham sandwiches.
6. A question of deli etiquette: do you eat the dill pickle spear before, with or after your sandwich?
I eat my pickle with my sandwich, thank you very much.

No comments: