Tuesday, April 17, 2007

MEME: Monday Madness -- Tricia Turns A Trick

MEME: Monday Madness -- Tricia Turns A Trick


Otto has finally come off her chocolate bunny high long enough to explain, “This week's questions come from tricia.... Thanks, Tricia! Hope you all have a wonderful week ahead. Thank you all for playing.” =)

1. Who do you think is cuter, the host of Survivor, or the host of Amazing Race? Never having seen the host of TAR, it's got to be Jeff Probst of “Survivor”, of course!
2. Have you seen any movies in a theater recently? No. It's been years.
3. Do you read manga? Why would I read my graprefruit?
4. For people living in the US: Have you ever traveled outside of the state you were born in? No. I wasn't born in a state – I believe it was a hospital and I was quite calm, actually, even if I did have to squeeze through a hole the size of a... For people living outside of the US: Have you ever traveled outside of your country?
5. Do you have a Yahoo! 360 page? No. I don't know my way around Yahoo very well, so it's only a Yahoo 120° page...
6. How many blogs/online diaries do you have total?
Actually in use? There are three including this one. All the rest tripped while drunk and fell down, failing to rise from the ashes ever again.

Go visit Otto at the Monday Madness web site, sign up for the mailing list and leave a link to your answers in the comments there.

No comments: