Mistress Otto has had a busy week. First, there was the visit from the “Postmasters of America” attending their annual convention in Las Vegas and all seeming to be in need of “attitude adjustment.” So Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday are a mental blur of whips, lashes, welts and agonal screams. Thursday saw a visit to the chiropractor, where an adjustment of a different sort was administered ... he's been such a bad boy lately. Finally, the annual Lake Tahoe and Las Vegas BDSM and Leather Boys held their annual convention (Kinkfest '07) at the Bellagio. Otto was co-chair of the convention planning committee and the job had her running her tuchus off!
So have a smidgen of pity when she says, “I know some of you aren't particularly fond of naming your most favorite and least favorite of things, but that's all I got this week, my friends! Thanks for playing and have a great week. (Also, I really have been sending notifications to you all; for some reason you're not receiving them?) Just check in every Monday, won't you?” =)
1. Currently, what television commercial is your least favorite? “Head On” Headache remedy. It is so loud it gives me a headache.
2. And which commercial is your most favorite? There's a Home Despot spot with NASCAR driver Tony Stewart as an instructor/inspector during a floor laying class in which one of the students creates a parquet seal (similar to the USA Presidential Seal) commemorating Tony and his #20 Home Depot car. Tickles me, for unknown reasons.
3. Of the sitcoms that are on during "prime time" how many do you watch on a regular basis? Please share. After careful consideration I am forced to conclude there isn't a single “sitcom” on TV today that I watch. Ever. Not just infrequently. Never, ever watch them.
4. Is there a television series that you enjoy watching that is ending this season? Sopranos.
5. Is there any type of program you'd like to see more of on television? Dramas. Particularly half hour dramatic series. They seem to have gone the way of the Dodo Bird.
6. Is there any type of program you'd like to see less of on television? Less of so-called “Reality TV” please. The Amazing Race, American Idol, Dancing With The Stars crapola has got to go before I return to watching mainstream television.
7. Is there a series that is no longer aired that you wish would come back? The original BBC series from the late 70's I, Claudius is one. Also, the 10-part Flame Trees of Thika is another.
8. Do you watch re-runs of anything on television? Yes, I watch reruns of House, The Deadliest Catch, CSI and Crossing Jordan.